Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Weekend Update

Ok, I apologize for not update the blog as often as I should! But I will try to be better in the future. This past weekend was very busy (why I'm just getting around to writing about it on Wednesday) with our crib showing up on Friday, my Mom's wedding Saturday, and trying to get all the normal weekend chores done Sunday in time to watch the Bengals game (23-10 victory over Kansas City - Who Dey!)

So I get home Friday after work and there is a very large box on the front porch - the crib we've ordered. Like two kids on Christmas morning we're dying to open the box and put it together... of course, we also need to be at my mom's to help her make last minute preparations for the wedding. Not to worry, we were good children - Janie and mom made flower arrangements for all the women in the wedding, Roger and I stuffed 64 gift bags with mints and Hershey's kisses, and we tied up the loose ends for the wedding. Then, at 11 pm, we got home and started on the crib!

I'm happy to say Mom and Roger's wedding on Saturday was a really nice event. The location they picked was really cool and the caterer was awesome. We got to spend a lot of time with both families and everybody had a great time. Here are a couple of pictures: Janie and mom getting ready for the ceremony and mom and Roger. We wish them many years of continued happiness!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home